top of page
The Month's Events
- Thu, Jun 15Tracy FacilityJun 15, 7:00 AM – 2:00 PMTracy Facility, 17510 Bethany Rd. Tracy, CA 95391MEWP Boom lift training: Students will learn how to operate the aerial boom lift. You’ll be expected to perform basic maneuvering skills, boom controls and all safety equipment. OSHA requires hands-on testing for your certification to be legal!
- Mon, Jun 1917501 Bethany Rd Tracy CaJun 19, 7:00 AM – Jun 23, 1:00 PM17501 Bethany Rd Tracy CaOSHA 30 This comprehensive OSHA class is designed for foremen, superintendents and safety managers. What do we cover? Federal CFR 1926 regulations and the relevant differences with CAL OSHA Title 8 Sec 1500 standards. Superintendents and Foremen will benefit from the additional class time. They wi
- Tue, Jun 20Tracy FacilityJun 20, 7:00 AMTracy Facility, 17510 Bethany Rd, Tracy, CA 95391, USAFall Protection CP: The course includes hands-on demonstrations. This class is perfect for construction workers and industrial applications. We cover Fed & Cal OSHAʼs Fall Protection Regulations 1926.500 & 1670 and how the standard applies to both Construction and General Industry.
- Wed, Jun 21Tracy FacilityJun 21, 7:00 AMTracy Facility, 17510 Bethany Rd, Tracy, CA 95391, USAExcavation Safety Training for Competent Persons has been designed by professional trainers to meet OSHA standard 1926 subpart P requirements for excavation oversight. The course will include topics on: Soil classification Sloping and benching Timber shoring Aluminum hydraulic shoring AND MORE...
- Thu, Jun 22TracyJun 22, 7:00 AM – 2:00 PMTracy, 17510 Bethany Rd, Tracy, CA 95391, USALevel 1 > Hoisting, Rigging and Signaling: Fed OSHA 1926.1400, Cal OSHA 1610 & 4999 Qualified Rigger standards & Fed OSHA 1910.184 – 1926.251 are covered along with practical demonstrations of site inspection crane signals and rigging applications. Students learn competent person knowledge of how to
- Upon RequestLocation is TBD
Serving the Greater
Bay Area + Beyond
bottom of page